• 📌 YASAL UYARI : Forumunda yer alan bilgi, yorum ve tavsiyelerin hiçbiri "Yatırım Danışmanlığı" kapsamında değildir. Yatırım danışmanlığı hizmetlerini aracı kurumlar, portföy yönetim şirketleri, mevduat kabul etmeyen bankalar, dijital varlık, kripto para borsaları v.b. kurumlarla müşteri arasında imzalanacak yatırım danışmanlığı sözleşmesi adı altında yürütülmektedir. Burada yer alan tüm bilgi, belge, yorum, tavsiye, analizler, haber ve yazılar forum üyelerinin kişisel görüşlerinden ibarettir. Bu nedenle forum içeriklerinde yer alan bilgilere dayanarak yatırım kararı alınması tercih ve beklentilerinize uygun olmayabilir.

📌 ALTIN ÖĞÜT : Forum sitemizde okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler fikir verme amacı güttüğünü unutmayın! Edindiğiniz bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesinde değerlendirmeniz size kazandırır aksi taktirde doğacak olan her türlü sonuçtan kriptokulis.com sorumluluk kabul etmez.

//

Harry

KK Üye
Katılım
25 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Plovdiv
The exchange as a whole pleased me, but I wanted to make a mobile application for convenience and work from the phone

Katılım
25 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Edinburgh

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan was founded in Hong Kong in March 2020, and since then it has been on the forefront of the blockchain transformation. In April 2022, the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London.

Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by equipping our retail and institutional customers with a slew of innovative trading tools alongside exceptional liquidity and performance accessible to people from all walks.

Today, we offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the European economic area the opportunity to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure trading environment using advanced order types that allow you to devise and implement sophisticated trading strategies of your own.

With a polished and easy-to-use interface, you will always remain focused on what really counts – your trades, regardless of your experience level and whereabouts.

Developers of trading bots as well as algorithmic users will enjoy our state-of-the-art trading API that helps you make instant profits from even the smallest price discrepancies across cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

We charge the lowest trading fees in the market, and you can avail yourself of zero-fee trading by adding liquidity to the orderbooks. Cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge, and you can withdraw a wide array of coins at no cost as well.

Add to the mix the highest level of security that we adhere to at all times plus multilingual online support available 24/7, and you will get a trading platform that stands out from the rest of the bunch and offers the best trading experience in the field.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or a newcomer to crypto space, Coinwan will empower you to chart your own financial course for a better future.

Don’t wait and start investing in your independence with Coinwan now!

I registered here last year, I'm not going to change the exchange, it's very convenient and comfortable. Since I am a small investor, I try to buy some kind of cryptocurrency every month, mainly Ethereum, I hope that the price will rise soon and I will take profits, but I would like to add trading pairs to diversity the currency

Katılım
25 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Czech
I have been using this exchange for a long time, I am glad that the developers do not stand still and add updates and improvements to the platform itself.More recently, the exchange has updated a bit of design. But it will disappointing that there are no updates on trading pairs. I hope that the exchange will soon add new pairs.

Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Poland
I recently traded on Coinwan, while I'm just learning in cryptocurrency, I recently bought bitcoin. For a long time I figured out how to replenish money, since there is no fiat, but support quickly helped me with this (y)

Iplan

KK Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I've been trading here for six months now. I definitely recommend the site to traders of all levels. Suitable for those who focus on passive income, there are options. Registration is fast, KYC verification, no problems with it. All standard deposit and withdrawal options.

Lexli

KK Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
have tried four crypto exchanges over the past six months, Coinwan is by far the best. There are no problems with registration and verification, the application interface is simple. It’s a pity there is no mobile version, but I don’t consider this a critical minus.

Gorge

KK Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
A good exchange, such as a large selection of cryptocurrency pairs (more than 100), the ability to protect your account using two-factor authentication, 24/7 support. However, to become the best, they will have to work hard.

Soda

KK Üye
Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
uk
There is a significant plus in trading on crypto exchanges: the markets are available 24/7. But what's the point if Coinwan doesn't offer a mobile app? I can't carry my PC everywhere with me. I hope this issue will be resolved, because I like trading here.

Somy

KK Üye
Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
The range of tokens is good, the deposit can be replenished through electronic payment systems and cryptocurrency wallets.

Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
I have been trading here for only 3 months, and have not yet had time to test the company for 100%, but I see the results of my work, and the terminal does not freeze, the speed of execution of transactions is very high.

Sidi

KK Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
As for the trading platform, I can say that it is suitable for traders of any skill level. I will note a large number of timeframes, no freezes and instant execution. It is also possible to place pending orders

Hresi

KK Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The exchange fulfills its obligations, there were no problems with the withdrawal, the support service and managers are always in touch.

Armel

KK Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
The pleasantness began from the moment you went to the Coinwan website: registration takes 5 minutes, account verification takes a little more. True, later, in order to increase the withdrawal limit, it was necessary to go through an additional identity verification, but this process also did not take much time. Pleased well with very competitive commissions and the absence of pitfalls in the form of hidden fees.

Votis

KK Üye
Katılım
29 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
Uk
On the technical side, I have no complaints, all transactions are fast, input, replenishment - without delay. I recommend the site to everyone who actively exchanges cryptocurrencies among themselves and for currencies.

Trall

KK Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
Firstly, the company is registered in the UK and operates under a European license. Secondly, they have a complex multi-stage verification, which excludes the presence of a dubious contingent on the site.

Facil

KK Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I note the simplicity and intuitiveness of the interface. Nothing superfluous, no piling up of functions, the exchange is carried out literally in two clicks. The only negative, in my opinion, is that there is no mobile version of the application, only through the browser. But this is even more of a nuance than a design flaw of the site.

Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
this cryptocurrency exchange liked. I started testing it at the minimum wage, I wanted to check how well it fulfills its obligations. The only thing I missed on this platform was investment programs

Acon

KK Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
There are only opportunities for active trading. And, of course, there is a good affiliate program to earn by attracting referrals.

Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I am new to crypto trading, so I was very worried whether it would be possible to reach a normal income. I was afraid that they would stupidly merge the deposit to zero. However, Coinwan is ready to support newcomers. There is an excellent knowledge base and FAQ where there are answers to frequently asked questions.

Flech

KK Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Konum
UK
I have been working on Coinwan for about six months, but I already see that I will stay on this trading platform. It is multifunctional and provides ample opportunities for earning. I myself started here with crypto trading, and then I decided to try passive income by holding stablecoins.

En beğenilen konular

Forum istatistikleri

Konular
Mesajlar
Kullanıcılar
Son üye
howbirds